#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How about you name him VK?
Memories live on!😉

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

odd thing we talkin bout here. VK wanted pics ov everyones doggies while back. i posted nothing.
Vk OG doggie went a few weeks before our dog here went. Wife prayed for a dog with certain characteristics as we knew our other dog was gettin short. i live out in nowhere and this thing showed up on our porch just a bit before our other dog went on. ratty, full of burs and knots, scrawny, and to this day loves grubs and acorns. Prolly best dog i had ever. vet said he was 6-7 months when we got em, and by his condition had been dumped and alone for a while. Now he is fat and mouthy like a husky. seems very similar with tough childhood and all? blue eyes use to feel like he was staring my soul down tho haha. idk if that is a sync but dastin none less. I like the name Vince for his lil one haha
this is my Buddy. he didnt wanna stand haha

Awwh that is a beautiful story as well. He was sent to you just at the right time.
So weird how these things play out isnt't it?
He is precious!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

was strangest thing ever. thx Nana