#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How about BLUE? It's a great name and it means something ;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Between X and AU, VK has a lot of good name suggestions.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

He looks like Darby or Higgins...

Or maybe Lucky Luke ? 😁

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I was going to say Lucky also but you beat me to it. 😊

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Wyatt.

Miracle

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Total cuteness!🥰🥰🥰 Choco because of the beautiful brown color, or Bandit cause of the coloring around the eyes.

Leo

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

FREEDOM!!!!

Tucker

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Izzy

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Blue

Phoenix

Ping

What German name means heart?
Hubert.

This cute German boys' name is derived from the Old Germanic elements hug meaning “heart, mind, or spirit” and berht meaning “bright.”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Nana is maybe thinking Orion?

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

Timber

💓

Gunner

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

How bout Sam (mirrored miniature american shepherd) or Skippy! Also like Don!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Big Don?

(1) Show this thread

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

"The Donald"

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

here are my male dogs names, I have 15 dogs, so Pnut Pants, Tucker, Haus, Teddy, Chug, Pedro aka tater, I also have had in the past shadow,hobo, brusier, tank, diablo, buddy, romeo, thumper, hootie,ollie,tatonka,spud,bandit,ceasar, since I was old enough to be on my own I have never had only one dog, lol.. there are probably more all have been kept until they have passed.. I don't rehome my dogs ever for any reason.. start your pup on 2 things for that heart murmur, first CoQ10 and second, young at heart by pet well being both all natural, I had a little pom who had CHF and heart murmur with all natural she lived to be 16yrs old. RIP Wee still miss you..

In response Terry Jackson to her Publication

Helpful info for you doggie from someone else that had doggie heart issues@vincentkennedy

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Like that too.

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

My bestest Doggy ever growing up, a German Shepard we called KOLA.
But I also love VK! 😊💚

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Bear

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

VK sounds like a great name for him. Short and sweet, great way to keep the memory moving forward. Great looking pup.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

He’s just beautiful! Congratulations 🎊 I am so happy for you all! I like Lucky!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🔥💥💗💗💗💗💗💗💖

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

He is like beautiful!
Perfect!
Vincent works for me

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

odd thing we talkin bout here. VK wanted pics ov everyones doggies while back. i posted nothing.
Vk OG doggie went a few weeks before our dog here went. Wife prayed for a dog with certain characteristics as we knew our other dog was gettin short. i live out in nowhere and this thing showed up on our porch just a bit before our other dog went on. ratty, full of burs and knots, scrawny, and to this day loves grubs and acorns. Prolly best dog i had ever. vet said he was 6-7 months when we got em, and by his condition had been dumped and alone for a while. Now he is fat and mouthy like a husky. seems very similar with tough childhood and all? blue eyes use to feel like he was staring my soul down tho haha. idk if that is a sync but dastin none less. I like the name Vince for his lil one haha
this is my Buddy. he didnt wanna stand haha

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Awwh that is a beautiful story as well. He was sent to you just at the right time.
So weird how these things play out isnt't it?
He is precious!

(1) Show this thread