The ppl I followed Alex Jones, Freedom Fly , Graham Hancock and David Icke ! I went head to head with Rothschilds reason I am banned everywhere ! I am still Winning ! 13 years ago
https://youtu.be/gXlhbQyAyZo?si=0NpUnFGfVJ6a0h5O

Robert Wakefield : Author : Writer - YouTube

Video of Robert Wakefield announcing his Official Website for The Year Zero book and movie... www.yearzero.page.tl - Highlighted on OfficiallyPluggedIn.com

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Awesome Robert, I always knew you were a superstar🤩✨✨👏✨✨🙂🙏much success with your project🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love your accent :)

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Thank you for all you do and are doing for those on your side of the pond and all of us on this side. Watch your back side I'm sure there are those that would prefer you be quiet. Thank you for being part of our AU family, I hope to meet you one day and share a hug for the freedoms WE are fighting for!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Is that you buddy?

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

yep thats me with my RAF T shirt

(1) Show this thread