Everyone's so worried about the popular big accounts that they forgot about what kind of truth could be lurking right beside them in small accounts.
What a perfect plan. 🌈
Absolutely brilliant. πŸ’―

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hope you’re feeling better πŸ˜‰ well said

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Some of these small accounts figured it out, Brilliant! πŸ₯°πŸŒΉπŸ€—β™₯️πŸ₯°πŸŒΉβ™₯️

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

The way I see it...big accounts are noise...small accounts are hidden gems - and usually more courageous - they don't give a damn if you like them, they are going to say whatever they want to or think is right. Love them.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response None None to his Publication

If people look close enough, you can see big accounts are mainly helping push the good guy narrative. Meaning…..Pushing the β€œShow/Movie” to get max attention for the sheeple outraged & waking up. Pretty sure most, if not all are operators working on behalf of the good guys. Unless it screams a need to share, I usually scroll on by since it’s mainly β€œNoise” if you will! πŸ‘πŸ»

(1) Show this thread