Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Hi Kat
An article claimed Bridgett is a pedophile maybe bc she said she loved a schoolboy.
The question: politicians marrying same sex, but hiding it with dresses or suits, makeup, surgeries, etc.
Shiria Law and the attitudes of some Islam sects: they have no regard for a women's purpose other than to propagate the race.
This could be from ancient teachings, as these men appear to have an inexplicable hatred of women, perhaps even taught to prefer men for 'love' interests.
The horrid way they treat women is a tell, imo.
I've read stories about their crimes against women. What they do to their own female family members . . .
Years ago I read in the news: a US soldier in Afghanistan reported that a few Afghan leaders were raping a little boy. The soldier was told to forget it and never mention it again.
Same sex preference ok, however raping children or promulgating hatred and mistreatment of women is NOT.
Woke BS-Do they hope to eliminate women entirely?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Every Time to her Publication

When brawn is applied as the only way to stay ahead of the game, while brains are sacrificed, the entire culture loses.

(1) Show this thread

These gays have got to go! And the trannies. The same..so Macron is gay his wife, who used to be his teacher is a man, and Trudeau is another gay man who probably also likes trannies… disgusting!!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I think it’s photoshopped, Here’s real photo, not all is what is shown on yours. Also another pic of her in a different swimsuit, no bulge there either.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I agree, EVERY IMAGE is suspect
including yours debunking mine! 😹

But it's been well established over years
that "Mrs" Macron is a he.
This is the world of satanists 💥

👇

In response Stevie King to her Publication

No it isn’t.. I saw a picture of Brigitte when she was a boy and trust, “ she”is a man with a penis

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS A BIG SICK SATANIC CLUB

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

🤮 It sure seems that way, George.
They like GENDER CONFUSION
because they're satanists
& pedophile-child sacrificers
& as Juan O Savin says,
satanluciferthedevil presents himself as BOTH
male/female 💥

They're unspeakable MONSTERS & DEMONS
& I can't WAIT until every single on is
VAPORIZED ETERNALLY 💥

(1) Show this thread

Why do you think they call it Gay Paris?

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

😹 Good one, Earnest 🤣🇫🇷😂

(1) Show this thread

I’m wondering about this pick if it’s photoshopped 🤔

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

O.O WHAT DOES HE FEED THAT PYTHON?!?!
thehehe

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Man oh man 😂

👎

Photoshopped, I have see this picture before many times (but she is a dude !)

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

So the bathing suit was photoshopped
nevertheless
she is a he? 😹🤣

(1) Show this thread