I have made many changes in the last 5 years. Many involved taking a leap of faith. Whether it was something simple like buying a bidet, to things that caused me a bit of financial anxiety ( buying crypto). The biggest and most rewarding change was deciding to homeschool my children. It's not easy, 4 different grade levels, but the time spent with them, watching them grow physically, mentally, and spiritually is an experience like no other. If I had to do it all over again I would have started this journey sooner.
#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

In God's perfect timing. Your future generations will appreciate you and your heart will remain happier. ♥️

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

💛

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Proud of you!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

💛

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Your investment in your children will reap the greatest rewards. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

100%
💛

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God bless you for rescuing your children from the indoctrination, alienation and godlessness of schools. 🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

💛
He most definitely has.

(1) Show this thread