Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

South is more land... Always love this guy's videos.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

A compass needle is a magnet. Every magnet has a north and south pole (including every planet and star). No matter how thin it is sliced; there will always be a N and S, down to the atomic level. The S end of the needle is drawn to the South Pole exactly as much as the N end of the needle is drawn to the North Pole.

Understanding that this guy doesn't understand this empirically proven fact; does it change how much weight you give the rest of his theories?

I like his videos because they question everything and make us think; but on this, he's making assumptions based on ignorance.

I watched his videos, just to understand where he is coming from..he likes freaky things..like this nonsense about EARTH BEING FLAT…I ASKED MY GUIDES AND THEY SAID..NOPE..EARTH IS ROUND.. Satan wants to confuse people.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BelindaBell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Belinda Kaysac, click on at the bottom under it