South is more land... Always love this guy's videos.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

This is bullshit!..everytime they show a flat earth theory it really turns me off!..if people believe this stuff, they don’t use critical theory at all..

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

I thought he was making the case for a bigger earth.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

🥰🥰

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I haven’t listened to this vid yet (on purpose). I use to be a big Flat earther back in the day & made videos. I called land surveyors & recorded. I did A LOT of vids that were popular. I didn’t like being popular(not me). I awakened more to a realm of sorts as both models are contradicting and neither one truly represent the truth, but FE “psyop” led us to think about this whole game of deciet! Now I’ll watch this vid!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Interesting….Still doesn’t explain true reality. I’m good with more earth, but not fully on board. Not sure what to think! 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

A compass needle is a magnet. Every magnet has a north and south pole (including every planet and star). No matter how thin it is sliced; there will always be a N and S, down to the atomic level. The S end of the needle is drawn to the South Pole exactly as much as the N end of the needle is drawn to the North Pole.

Understanding that this guy doesn't understand this empirically proven fact; does it change how much weight you give the rest of his theories?

I like his videos because they question everything and make us think; but on this, he's making assumptions based on ignorance.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I watched his videos, just to understand where he is coming from..he likes freaky things..like this nonsense about EARTH BEING FLAT…I ASKED MY GUIDES AND THEY SAID..NOPE..EARTH IS ROUND.. Satan wants to confuse people.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

that's where Anon island and mountain are located I suppose.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

LOL.

With VK "leaving" 11/22, I was thinking where does anon island fit?

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

What is more important: whether or not the earth is round or flat, or
Realizing this a a real war of good vs evil, all over the world.
Disclosing all the Truth that has been hidden for so long.
Rescuing the children
Stopping the human and other trafficking.
Exposing and bringing the evil-doers to justice.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

What matters is TRUTH. That's what we want and need, Truth, Light, and Justice!!!

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It's shaped more like and "egg".

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

maybe that's what they mean when they say thing go south (go haywire)