Only people mentioned by @World_Peace_Today in this post can reply

Patriot, a female VE veteran, retired teacher and nowadays I combine a love of current events outside the MSM narrative with Tarot.

In response World Peace to his Publication

I own and operate "Laura's View and Tarot, Too." I am a female VE vet. I believe in hard work and personal responsibility. I am a conservative voter (not party affiliated). I do not charge for my content. I do not ask for donations. I even advise viewers who want to give a gift to my channel to make sure they can afford it. I do not endorse or offer specific brands, services, or products. I will never be a Paytriot. Hope you give me a listen unless the Tarot aspect is against your principles, which I respect.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I bet Trumper39 bought Letters From Trump book to help his idol make more money….wonder how many followers he has on his social media accounts lol. The guy making money from his job jealous of others earning income in their way and idol worshipping one man on a BIG team. Likely stands in line to buy tickets to Rallies too

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

DEREK JOHNSON does not sell anything... so far.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I don't buy any of their shit. No one should. But too many do..

Agreed. There are so many paytriots that are just
"Pay for spew"