Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

like that 1:11 timestamp...........wondering when what we see outside shifts with the new reach/vibe shift within........

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I wish I could understand this timeline vibration and resonance stuff. Maybe I’m too old or didn’t smoke enough weed in my earlier years…

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

GM Kim

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I’m thinking I might have fallen off my timeline…it’s been a weird week! 😂

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Happy 17th!

#BlessUp

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

GM Kim❣️. Happy Fryday😊

I feel we are constantly 'moving' time lines until we 'get it right'.#GodWins

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

GM KR, time to move, nice day for it!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

GM - go for it :)

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Morning Kim - I'm trying for the highest jump I can. 😁 💖

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Good Morning Kim❤️🌻

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

GM! Have a great day!