Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

dont just embrace it- run with it! people are always waiting to see what im going to wear/do next. i try not to disappoint them. give them something to talk about in their boring normie lives. this year, my hair started to turn unicorn white, so i grew it out to my waist- because everybody says women of a certain age should chop off their hair. i think it goes great with my doc martens🤣😂😂🤣

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

👏👊🍺🙌

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

How about the 5 ft tall, strawberry blonde, left-handed leo with a temper...does that count?😁

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

my family named and treated me as a black sheep and now my children too. Thank you!!!

TRUTH
It feels like many of us may be going through similar things. Feels kind of like a "clearing your path" kind of vibe to it
In the end....we know who wins and the LIGHT will shine bright
🖤🙏

Humans aren't meant to be alone. We need more of us! Lonesome over here (not on internet).

I needed to see this today, thank you my friend

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

❤️😊❤️

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

😊🇱🇷😊

(1) Show this thread