I’m just checkin in on ya. You’re doing great. Many of you will be very important voices in the coming scenes so just a loving reminder to keep grounded in your prayer and meditation. Let God lead. We’re going to go through a rough patch soon but we will be the calm in the storm. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana hopes you and your family have the most wonderful Thanksgiving Day eva!
Love you,
Nana

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana knows we had this conversation a few yrs ago but TODAY I feel the need to rehash it.

You mentioned that at some point you would be leaving.

Well Nana's answer to that is still the same>>>
Take all the time you want, take care of you and your family, but when you make frens with Nana it is frens for life!!!
So you HAVE TO continue to visit on a regular basis, Nana will not settle, not negotiable.

It has always been about winning and taking back our planet but it is also about the journey and being able at some point to actually be together as real people to celebrate what we have done together.

Like a military family unit we need some time to share together to create our new world together with people that we know are battle hardened and true blue to each other.

You da bestest!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Celebrating JFK, my Dad, and VK today.
Blessed they came here if even just for a while.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

God bless you Brother

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank you so much with prayers and love :)

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Looks like some of my family is just at the beginning of a really rough patch (understatement) and my husband and I will probably need to take on a big role to help them through. I hope we can handle both storms. I know we can and will, but, whew, so glad to have the support system here. Thank you! 😍

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thank you!
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, I was expecting a scare event. Whatever comes, I know we can handle it because we know what's on the other side of it. Have a beautiful evening Fan.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Thank you.
WWG1WGA ❤️

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

thank you for being here with us.
We are never alone.
Before. During. After.
Ever.
Thank you for reminding us of because it's important that we have that confidence to lean into it..
The tug that we all feel inside that led us to people like you and places like this is just one more reminder as well.
Intuition is our compass installed by the creator Himself.
Fear and doubt are the means in which makes our confidence unstable.
Anons, Now is the time to put on your Armor.
The greatest battle of our lives is about to begin.
o7

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Reassuring, thank you.
I'm glad I stopped by your page, this evening, because I didn't see this post in my feed - rarely
ever see any of your posts, there.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you! Blessings to you!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Feeling grounded yet expanded!
GOD is my pilot...

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Best to you and all on the journey ahead! See y'all on the flip side!

💖 Thank You Fan 💖

I'm feeling peaceful...thanks for the update and prayers for all, especially our military.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE EYE OF THE HURRICANE

"The EYE through which I See God is the same EYE through which God Sees Me; my Eye and God's Eye are One Eye; One Seeing, One Knowing, One Love." -Meister Eckhart, 12th Century Christian Mystic and Pastor

The Still Point of the Turning Whirled.

The Immovable Spot.

The Zero Point of Space-Time & Time-Space

Be Still and Know that I AM God.

T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets - At the Still Point of the Turning World - YouTube

"Erhebung" means "elevation". From "Burnt Norton" in TS Eliot's 'Four Quartets'.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

TENDERLY CALLING, By John Denver

"God is at Home, It is We who Went Out for a Walk." -Meister Eckhart

"Don't Be Afraid of the Darkness
And Don't Run Away from the Storm
Stand Up and Face Your Reflections
The Feelings You Try to Ignore

After the Tempest is Over
And You've Let Yourself Come on Through
They'll Be a Voice in the Silence
Tenderly Calling to You,... Singing

Home Come on Home
Ye Who are Weary Come Home
Softly and Tenderly Calling
Home, Come on Home.!"
-John Denver

Tenderly Calling - John Denver - YouTube

This song by the late John Denver can be found on his "Different Directions" album This is the time of year that our hearts turn home. Jesus is calling u...

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Thx Fan. Blessings to you and your family also.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Love ya Bud!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Thank You, 💕🙏💕🌼
And To You, And Yours As Well.

Y'all Are Truly Blessed.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah 💕🙏💕🌼
We Remain In
"Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode, Unity In Spirit In One Accord." 💕🙏💕🌼

Amen. 💕🙏💕🌼

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you for checking in on us ❤️

Good to hear from ya hun. Hope you and your family are AOK.

We are missing some here lately but at this moment but perhaps there are some more important things to be attended to before the brunt of the storm hits us.

We need to be prepared, not only in supplies and armament but also in praying up and keeping up our own personal frequencies at maximum.

Perhaps more important than quantity of posts to wake up more (many newbies have taken over that role) is the functioning of the group consciousness to manifest.
Stay safe!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had a vision of these times when I was coming of age. And I beckoned to the messenger before me of what essential provisions must I be gathering. His answer was non but Faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That’s right…a collective Vibe is here.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Aaaaw

Have a lovely day too.

Message received last week...

Step up your game.

Not sure how or what needs to be done, but trying!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hey, morning to you Fan! Great to see your post. I think we are all hanging in there. Actually am feeling rather calm these days, in spite of everything going on. I hope you have a beautiful day too! Cheers! ❤️😊