John Brennan left the stove on.😂

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

If its in the sewer mains could be a methane explosion. How was it ignited is another question and why

In response RGusman Gusman4 to his Publication

I might add that it looks like some explosives went missing from a military base and have been told when there is covid in the sewers means that it is used for disposal of remains. Might be evidence there

(1) Show this thread

🤪DUMBS GOING BYE BYE! DS FOOKED!🤪💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

WOW THAT GIVES ME HOPE FOR REAL. Thats the worst official excuse for anything I have ever heard. Carbon monoxide is not explosive and rare and never ever ever has gotten the entire fire department called WTF

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Hunters CRACK to his Publication

Strange world we live in

(1) Show this thread

WOW THAT GIVES ME HOPE FOR REAL. Thats the worst official excuse for anything I have ever heard. Carbon monoxide is not explosive and rare and never ever ever has gotten the entire fire department called WTF

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

#ItsHabbening 💥👀🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Great distraction for something else more important going on.

(2) Show this thread