Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Amen 🙏❤️🙏

No Doubt!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen ... me too.. Shalom

I can't come up with any other reason!

3 things went wrong in last few days. Bathroom light switch packed up Saturday, I had one in the post, arrived today, fixed.

High humidity & temperature change on Sunday from a paltry 7C to 8C. Cooked a pasta meal in the evening. Aaargh! Condensation everwhere in kitchen, smoke or steam coming from the cooker hood switch socket! Checked fuse locations, yep,#3 would isolate it. But partner decided to switch the whole fuse box off, twice!

Computer prolem! Got a Bio loaded page, had to reset time & date. In the end not working so did a diagnosis. Hard drive had 1 or more errors. Tried twice this morning, nothing. Bought a new computer a year ago but I have too much on current one to change it. 😫 While light switch fixing, I mentioned 'must be those spirits'. Comp replacement was next. Decided to try once more, pressed in turn Ctrl & Fn with all F#s. Watched, waited, then a miracle happened! Disc D repaired!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Yes.
God is giving us direction ❤🇨🇦