Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Gratitude in the Journey!
β˜ΊοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸŽ‰

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good morning!

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘‹

Hey Good Morning! Our Anon Lauren,@Lauren_M_Bradley is having surgery today on her knee. Could we get some prayers going for her? I know she could use them. She has a long recovery ahead of her too.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

In response trueblue to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response trueblue to his Publication

@Lauren_M_Bradley

Thanks for letting us know ❀️

✨✨✨
Prayers lovely Lauren & a speedy recoveryπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
You are loved and we need you back the soonest✨❀️✨

(7) Show this thread

Mornin’ There Kim! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🀣🀣🀣

(5) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning Kim! ❀️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Tjohoi:)

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨11:11✨

Hi fren, hope you have a great day!

It's funny, because I was thinking these same thoughts yesterday while out horseback riding. Maybe it was the change of pace and beautiful scenery, a renewed perspective perhaps, but the quiet ride thru the desert had me very contemplative and in awe of the epic flow of life and how resilient our souls are. 😊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I'm a bit north of you... 4800ft, high desert grassland.

At the moment, I have been thinking that evil has the upper hand today...

I will be riding, (when it warms up a bit), all be it in the arena (no desert access - and there are so many idiots on atvs here, trail riding is just too fraught).

I will ride, for about 45min - as I am still doing physio for my compression fracture - but I know, for those 45 periods of time, I will be at peace. We are lucky we are associated with horses, they allow us to find the present, and stay there for a while. 😊

(2) Show this thread

AMEN

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Goodday Mate!
πŸ™β€οΈ

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Good Morning!

Remember to look for miracles...

Beautiful, such a kind/wise reminder.
Thank you Kim.

Good Morning Kim.
Have A Bless Day.✨

AMEN. Godspeed.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

glass half full always

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

Good Morning Kim❀️🌻