Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It gets worse.

Why would a customer payment for a Honeywell service be sent to Switzerland?

Are these huge mega defense contractors (or at least parts of them), who control high tech patents and have top secret security clearances, now being sold off to EU entities?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Jack up the Spice, let's go!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Black Rock on ngo board says it All!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Also, once the contract is awarded, the winning co farms out components to the other companies... so everyone gets a slice of the pie.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

maybe waking up in the stone age isn't such a bad thing...hell maybe raytheon can blow us all back there, but something tells me they're actually pretty incompetent at making weapons

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Really love this guy he exposes so much a the connections are mind-blowing.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

MIC=Military Income Corruption.

...since the French Revolution, at least

Back to no more secret orgs or triples in our mil. Fiat shuffle shit. WHO are the contractors. WHY do we RENT some bases, and from whom, now apply that to all continents.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

the sad thing is this movie lays it all out for the average person in an easily digestible and even entertaining format yet humanity is too asleep to kick those in power out

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Follow pens

(2) Show this thread