Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Thank you Robert!! Looking forwards to reading this

Thanks Bro.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Wow... I just started reading this (10 pages ago) and I've dragged myself away from it to say a big... Thank You to Robert🙏🙏🙏. Going bk to read more now😁

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank Q Robert. Sending love Patriot.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

Thank you!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

ThankQ

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Thank you Robert!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Lot of ppl making Money from this but not me

God gave me Money hearing thing from the forces £34000 Mum died so soon £124000 from the House nothing I wanted or asked for but God is with us

(1) Show this thread