Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We Asperger's are easily taken in. I hope you didn't fall for the free session with the licensed the rapist.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Beat you. 33. It says I'm a closet Autistic Freemason!

(1) Show this thread

Print shop owner, crafter. Not the Canadian chick on YT who couldn't get an original name. CO native, SD refugee.

Interesting.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

27 out of possible 50 :(

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'm autistic as well Martin. Great test.

I lived with an autistic brother. He could function well sometimes but mostly not well. He went into schizophrenia in his 20s. My dad had tendencies for sure and my sister says she thinks she is autistic. They are super good with numbers - genius. I scored 17. When people around you are odd in public you have to make up for it by being funny, or quick to change the subject. It is a learned skill. I have lots of children in my classes lately who are on the spectrum.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

I always score low on tests... 😜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

17/50
I wasn't sure what my score would be. Since on more than 1/2 of the questions I felt. 'It depends on the situation. I could answer any which way! " LOL

I look forward to having my son take this when he gets home. He has never been labeled autistic but he and I suspect that he is on the "spectrum."

My son scored a 29.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Sync, same score and same thoughts while answering the questions!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Just made It to question 11 or so then gave up😂

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

How about that...

Most all my life. The difficult part? Dealing with the interpersonal zones. The internet and the apps, amplified the effects You are quite articulate. 😊 Noticed. Thanks for talking about it.