Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Nov 02, 2017 7:03:36 PM EDT

Nov 2 > 9.11 πŸ”€ 11.9

THREE ARE NON-MILITARY
1. JFK JR
2. Julian Assange
3. πŸ•ΆοΈ?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

You know who has been for years and keeps hinting that he is#3...? Phil G... LOL LOLπŸ˜‚

Tee Hee Hee...πŸ’©

I'm thinking it's Diana..(need a strong woman in the mix, no?) 😜

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Seriously, laughed out loud! I don’t listen to him….🀑

Diana would be plausible, tho.

Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July, 1961

1 Jul > 17; 1961 > 17

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Lin Wood?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Ah, that’s something to think about. I was thinking Jeff Sessions…. But I like Lin Wood better…

Lucian Lincoln Wood Jr. (born October 19, 1952)

Oct 19 > 11.9 πŸ”€ 9.11
1952 > 17

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

I was thinking CodeMonkey.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Or maybe John McAfee?

(1) Show this thread