This is fantastic as Disney was built on Satanic ideals...............Walt Disney was a Satanist and a 33 degree Freemason. He raped young boys below the original theme park.

#MAGA

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

Governor Ronald Reagan helped
Walt Disney acquire the property
that became
Disneyland.

Guess who was also at
Bohemian Grove?

πŸ”ΆBUSTOLAπŸ”Ά

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Have seen his face just a couple of days ago
in a very respectable "light".

People need to read "Trance Formation of America".

Either Cathy is lying.. or Reagan pulled the
wool over Many a Truthers' eyes.

I can barely stand to even see his image.

I vote for Cathy πŸ’―

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Evangelina to her Publication

This will be a HARD pill to swallow that Reagan was one of them...I guess we'll find out...But what about the gunshot that was supposed to be a warning to Reagan that he was stepping over the line? Who the F knows? We shall see..,,Cathy seemed pretty confident about her accusation...ugh ;(

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Well as it turned out….
There were major connections JVBanon.
The Catcher in the Rye links to
MK Ultra Programming.
In the case of
John Hinkley jr,
who can be currently found on
YouTube playing music
was obsessed with
Jodi Foster…..
there is some
Robert Dizero connection as well.
More importantly….
A BUSH CONNECTION.πŸ‘‡

Who was the head of
CIA before Vice President?

Who else had a copy of that
book in their possession
when carrying out a
horrible task to create distractions?

πŸ”ΆINFILTRATEDπŸ”Ά

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Thanks U S great info...George Bush Sr. was a raging lizard no doubt in my mind...Same with W but that goes for most of the people in power these days...and the kids were sexually abused and mind controlled and broken and used too...No telling what they did to HInkley before he was activated....Just sayin...Thanks again! JVBanon

πŸ™πŸ½β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from URBAN SQUIRREL, click on at the bottom under it