Apparently my Claritin isn't helping my allergies now. My eyes have been watering, itching, burning and I've been sneezing a lot. I just want some relief. Prayers please.

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

At the onset of a runny nose, which for me is the root of all allergy/cold symptom evils, I take a Wal-Phed 60mg white tablet, which is normally all I need for the day. Walgreens brand. Only costs a few dollars. Active ingredient is pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. Haven't had any cold/allergy symptoms in many years.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

You have to treat the parasites. Ivermectin, fenbendazole plus enzymes and convid protocols.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Get a lemon, some water, some cayenne pepper powder (half teaspoon). DO enough to make 2 glasses worth, it will help.