Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Agree Kat🤮🤮
As the Stomach turns

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

I can't help but see/feel sheer evil when I look at him! I can't imagine the feeling you'd get actually being in the same room!

Also... Doesn't he kind of look like the love child of Jimmy Savile and Bernie Sanders?!? LOL 😂🤣😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

I was thinking he’s possibly a relation of lord Jacob Rothschild but I do see a touch of Bernie lol

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

And his wife is a Trump Hater and posts shit about Trump online WTF shut up you racist Judge lover! Wow...Somebody recuse these CLOWNS FOR GOD SAKES!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Husband & I were talking the other day about Benghazi
He said to me "I wouldn't pis on her (HRC) if she were on fire 😅😂😅
I burst out laughing 😂😭

ONI - WHITEKNIGHT , SPECIAL UNIT ( SNIPER )

MY MONEYS ON HES A GAY JEW

In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication

He resembles Bernie.

(1) Show this thread

I wouldn't let him babysit my Goldfish. Wait a minute I don't have a goldfish. There's that!

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

😹 Whew! I was worried there for a moment 🤣🐠

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Evil on the inside tends to show on their faces. This guy is full of evil. I can feel that just looking at him. Sends chills down my spine.

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

x2
QTeam & Q+ couldn't have picked a more
disgusting judge to wake-up some peeps!!
Horrible horrible man
& that NY AG⁉️ So gross 💥

(1) Show this thread