It has now been revealed that the judge overseeing Trump's New York case likes to send gay nudes to his alumni buddies which further proves the anon proclamation that everyone against Trump is either a pervert or corrupt or both. These people are all sick.

Does this guy give you Epstein Island vibes or is it just me?

https://t.me/MarcoPolo501c3/759

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

He totally gives me the creeps. How do people like that get into such an important position? He is not qualified to make decisions!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Looks like Satan in the flesh!

He looks like Jimmy Savile.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Judge Engoron has a very specific “look” to him. He looks like the kind of guy who needs to have his hard drive examined by police.

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

His eyes are lifeless, dead....he gave me the Creep Vibe when i first saw him! 👹

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Has those vibes!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Wonder if he sent them to Weiner and Geraldo?

Shine the light on these dirtbags. What's with the stupid selfies? ugh! His chest looks like his face. What a freak!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

He has been put into the spotlight.

Demon vibez for sure

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

they just cannot help themselves - cause God is in control

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Totally

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Evil comes in every race, creed, color, and profession! Who the heck grins for the camera while seated on the bench?? Sick!

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Everybody's Got A Price....everybody has sold their soul to the almighty MONEYE....

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Definitely Epstein Island Vibes.