ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

😞enjoyed all your posts...why are you leaving...may I ask?

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

I WAS GOING TO LEAVE FOR A BIT, BECAUSE THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I HAD CANCER & I WOULD BE GOING THROUGH SURGERY & CHEMO, TURNS OUT, THEY WERE WRONG! I HAD A SURGERY, BUT IT WAS A MALIGNANT TUMOR, SO THEY REMOVED IT! I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS, AND I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW! SO I GUESS YOUR ALL STUCK WITH ME FOR NOW!! THANX FOR THE NICE WORDS DEAR! HUGZZ 😘

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank God you are on the mend. Please if you ever receive another cancer diagnosis look into the alternative treatments. Fenbendazole, soursop tea, apricot kernels, Ivermectin, etc...

THANK YOU ROYAL RAVEN FOR THE GREAT ADVICE!
I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF RESEARCH ABOUT THESE CURES! GOD BLESS! 😍😘

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™πŸ˜Š πŸ’•
Thank you!