Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Pic for proof

Also fenbendazole.org explains use for cancer. https://fenbenlab.com/shop/ ships globally. Ordered 30 tablets to test...received in 4 days! Wow

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

B17 and an alkaline diet.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Why does ONLY pineapple juice come in a metal can? Does this harm the effectiveness of it?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

If it was tin..no.. but most are Al mix with tin...yes

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I buy in 64 Oz plastic jug.

(2) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Adding on to the info...look up florida sharkman protocols...for parasitic infections...ties to joe tippens protocol, but more extensive. Btw ivermectin is used for parasitic inflections and techincally a virius is a parasite...

See also: https://floridasharkman.org/

In response Iam Mie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Baking soda and maple syrup. The maple syrup acts as a trojan horse to brings the baking soda to the cancer cells. I saw an article of an interview about this. Everyone in her family, parents, siblings died of cancer. The difference in their diets were that she was partial to thos two more xed together. Also an Italian doctor, Dr. Since BC bi discovered when baking soda was injected into tumour it shrunk and the cancer cells died

This is what breaks my heart the worst. So many people could have been saved without the poisonous chemo.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The 'drug' from Pineapple is probably Bromelain, and it's a really good tenderizer for steaks

Putting a whole pineapple in a blender, pour the blended pineapple in a container, and let the meat soak for no more then an hour; and you have a tenderize piece of meat

But don't let it soak for more than 2 hours otherwise the fiber will break down too much, and the meat is too chewy !

Thanks Martin…. I compiled a list too..❤️