#prayerteam here I am again :)f

My little sis and my husband both have cancer appointments tomorrow. Please pray for them to be healed and God's comfort to surround them while waiting for results. God Bless you all for being so kind and loving and caring for me and my family. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏🏼Praying 🙏🏼

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication

God Bless you and we have great news for all tests are now just routine annual for hubby and lil sister did not have cancer. Other great testimonies and hubby's hospital bills were written off by hospital.

(1) Show this thread

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

Did they get any information on Ivermectin & Fenbendazole and their treatment for cancer?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

He rec'd great news yesterday and blood cancer is stable and will only need checked once a year now rather than every 6 months.

We are making fresh batch of RSO and he is on Ivermectin again and trying to afford Fenbendazole :)

We are focusing on diet and all natural life style changes we can do.

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Praying for your family 🙏

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

Thank you so much and we appreciate the continued prayers because my hubby has so many painful issues going on with him.

(1) Show this thread

More prayers for you and your family. I prayed for good health and a clean result.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers and good vibes!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Ice Kats, you come as often as you need to, we are here to help each other. In it together!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kate's husband Dave and her little sister. Bless them both with increased faith in You, guidance, discernment, strength, love, support, peace of mind, and joy. Cleanse their body of everything harmful. Fill them both with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Restore them to full health and may all the Glory be Yours. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. 💕

Here's a link to fenbendazole protocol for cancer.
https://anonup.com/thread/13193403.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Praying for the Health of your Husband and Sis along with Blessings & Strength for you all during this time and always...Amen🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Thank you so much and sending love and prayers to you !!

(1) Show this thread

NO FEAR , there are many many many cures, dm if you want to, MANY CURES

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your husband and little sister 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

God Bless you and thank you !!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless you & your family with guidance for a healthy future.
Heavy challenge.
Wife on fenben & rife, no chemo...
We're all in God's hands.

Sending prayers of strength and wellness🙏 Amen

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Thank you so much we really appreciate them all!!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Prayers! Send best wishes! Look up florida sharkman protocols as a potential option!🙏

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Sending love and prayers 🙏🙏🙏💕

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

Sending love and prayers! 🙏💕

In response DJ_STL to her Publication

Thank you so much for your love and prayers. My hubby is doing better but I can tell he is anxious.

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers
God bless ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

💓💓💓🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

Thank you so much we send BIG LOVE to you!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your family 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much for your prayers!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

We truly thank you for the prayers!

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

May the Lord our Hod surround you all and feel you with faith we rebuke any illnesses in theses bodies and We believe in Gods love and mercies over them we thank you. Lord as if it is done in Jesus name Amen and Amen🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you and God Bless you beyond measure !!

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you so much dear Patriot!!

(1) Show this thread

Waiting is so difficult. Prayers up for clean results and a calm to wash over all.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

It is hard waiting. We've been trying to stay busy and let God be our everything. Thank you Paula!

(1) Show this thread