In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty put a hedge of protection over this man and his daughter. Bless them with strength, wisdom, discernment, love, and support. Restore the father's health. Allowing him to return home safe, sound and quickly. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thanks for the prayers. At least she’s awaken enough to know what’s going on. She was already so worried with the stroke and upcoming surgery and then all of this. Plus, her daughter just had twins almost a month ago that have been in ICU since. They are doing really great. They just came early and we’re so small. Their mom’s health was in jeopardy otherwise.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Every patient needs an advocate who is awake by their side when dealing with doctors and hospitals.

Amen! I shared your prayer with my friend because I thought that was so sweet that you would pray when you don’t know them and I didn’t even ask for prayers. Honestly, I was too upset to ask lol. She just sent back this:
❤️❤️

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

It breaks my heart when I hear about people who are in need of medical care and the hospitals try to put them on the Covid agenda on them. I sincerely pray he is going to be fine by the grace of God. Thank God he has his daughter with him.