Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

So not funny as we all know! I lost a dear friend to this. Without his permission.

In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication

These jokers will face military tribunals and the punishment will be severe.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THESE VILE MURDERING PRICKS BETTER START RUNNING BECAUSE DEATH IS NEAR FOR THEM

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

Justice is coming

Medical tribunals have begun.

My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Damn military and VA are deeply corrput. Trump said it himself on military. Get him out of there if you can. they WILL kill him. Only takes one shot of something or something in his IV.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

How is your best friend's dad?
I pray you have some good news. 🙏

(11) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

These sick soulless bastards are killing parents and grandparents and the real tragedy??? Who is stopping them???

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Military Tribunals. Swift justice. No appeals and delays. Treason and Crimes Against Humanity require the Death Penalty.
It is slow from our perspective but these tribunals are happening.

(1) Show this thread