PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.πŸ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Prayer request for Jessica Marie

Haven't seen her in quite a while
Has anyone seen her?

Coming up on the 1st Anniversary
of her daughter's death in
Dec. Do not remember specific
date.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I don’t remember her. Will share

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Jessica Marie is a lovely woman, an anon
who lost her only daughter in a car accident last
December. Her daughter was 17.

It's concerning no one has heard from her.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!πŸ™πŸ’πŸ˜‡

Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

Oh my gosh, you are so welcome πŸ€—
I think of you often! Always say a prayer
for you πŸ’žπŸ˜Š

I am so Happy to see you here!! Thank
you for letting us know you are here 😘

How are you doing?

I’m ok. One day at a time. I know my daughter is very much alive in spirit. I still miss her very much though. I’m so thankful for the 17+ years I had with her. She was such a gift. I try to be grateful for what I do have. My mother and I are close but I know that Jesus is holding me up, I don’t Know where I would be otherwise. Jesus really is here with us and working miracles. We just have to open our eyes.

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ’πŸ₯°

(2) Show this thread