I think around 1% of us are awake and carry the torch to fight the Cabal and save this Republic.

During this time each of us has lost family and/or friends because they can’t or won’t wake up to the truth. They’d rather we just stfu.

So, when this is over, and they have to face the facts and wake up. What will be your sentiment toward them when they want you back in their lives?

Please repost for a larger audience.

A. I will welcome em back

B. Fuck off, losers

C. I’m indifferent

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I would welcome them back, BUT, the trust will take time!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

What IS real? How do you DEFINE, real? If you’re talking about what can feel…what you can smell…what you can taste and see, then real is simply, electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Listen to your Heart, for that is the only answer you'll need. 💓 🌟

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

A of course.
We were where they are.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Sorry but my answer depends. What point are we at when this happens???
Can we restore our republic or are we living in a post-apacolyptic hell on earth?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Although it will be hard to refrain from “I told u so” it will be such a relief to not feel so alone.

They can't help it. I really believe they are that brainwashed. My boss especially. I printed a check for him this week to send to E*trade for 150,000.00 I know he's going to lose it, but he doesn't want to listen to me. His thoughts are I need to be in a mental ward. lol

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Need a D for "Love Is The Answer"~

😇✌