Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Can you be a little bit more specific please, about which shit...? just asking coz there's more then a shed load of it about, and I'm sure not all shit is the same..🤭

🖐️👇

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Yes, we are battle weary but when SHTF you will find new energy.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Both arms R up high FFS📢🤬🤮

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

🙋 but I will never give up!
Some influencers are saying this mission might take us to the year 2030 and beyond...
Really? 🙀that's so negative!!!
I SAY WE GET IT DONE NOW!!!🔥
WHAT SAY YOU?
#victoryofthelight
✨🕊✨

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

This app will be removed off my phone otherwise by end of Dec/24 (if we’re still talking about it)!
…”and we have it all right”? 🤬🤮
Hang them all now FFS📢

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🤚

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.