Asking for Prayers for My Dad" He is not doing so well" TYIA"

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Dale, I just saw this post and I am praying now. How is he doing? The post was 9 days ago.🙏🙏🙏

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

He is doing better, however has a way to go yet but I am grateful he is still here" He has an aneurism in his stomach and they don't want to operate because has lil chance of making it through surgery. It has also caused a blood clot that they are treating with medicine and infection of some sorts..However he is still here and fighting" He is 84 years old and has always been a fighter" Thank You for your concern my Friend & Also I thank ALL my Prayer warriors for their PRAYERS and CONCERNS💜"

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for your Dad.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for your dad, you and family!

🙏🙏🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

God please your peace, comfort and healing! 🙏🏼

🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Sorry Nana is a little to for your ask but sending prayers now, Dale for your Dad to get better no matter the issue, for God's hands to wrap around him and you as well.🙏💜

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🙏🏼🕊💖🙌🏼

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

praying for your father Dale 🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your Dad, May God Bless him and surround him with love.🙏🙏🙏

🙏♥️🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for strength and healing for your Dad! 🙏🙏🙏

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Prayers for your Dad's swift recovery/comfort ❤️🙏❤️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kevin Askew to his Publication

Prayers of Quantum Love and Healing for YOU and Your FATHER--From My Holo-Fractal Heart to Yours!

The Holo-Fractal Universe/"You"-niverse

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for your Dad and you.
💙🙏💙

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and uplifting Dale’s Dad🙏😇

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Prayers for your dad Dale 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

FAITH. F0RTITUDE. GRACE. GRATITUDE.

🙏💚

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Dear Father, keep Dale strong and alleviate what you can for his father... allow for his father to be free of pain and fear.. if possible allow him strength to get better. Give Dale the strength to deal with his situation... in Jesus name Amen.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Father, please look over Dale & his Dad. We appreciate how much you love & care for us. Thank you Jesus

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏♥️🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏✨❤️✨🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your Dad 🙏🙏🙏