QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

i went to the Playboy Mansion for a real estate conference 15 years ago. before i was awake. the whole place gave me the creeps. especially the grotto area. i could not wait to leave.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

one of the things that was weird to me is that the entire driveway to get in there is like a junkyard on both sides of the hill. i mean like a junkyard! they never show that when they put the Playboy Mansion on television!

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Nor on most online maps.

it makes the property look like a craphole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. its at least a qtr mile worth of junked cars, appliances, etc. another really weird thing was the bathrooms. hugh was a cheapskate. the towels in fhere looked like they were from the 80's with rips and cheap soaps. really bizarre

Only people mentioned by @DeniseGeltman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Geltman, click on at the bottom under it