QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

i went to the Playboy Mansion for a real estate conference 15 years ago. before i was awake. the whole place gave me the creeps. especially the grotto area. i could not wait to leave.

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

one of the things that was weird to me is that the entire driveway to get in there is like a junkyard on both sides of the hill. i mean like a junkyard! they never show that when they put the Playboy Mansion on television!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Nor on most online maps.

(1) Show this thread