Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I dont understand the purpose of allowing people to take a vaccine. Seems cruel for people to be punished for trusting the system we been train from birth to trust.

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

that's the importance of knowing your Bible. God's word. to guide you through things like this.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it