JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

WE ARE AT THE VERY END: I HAVE WITNESSED, PRAYED AND DISCUSSED BECOMING A CHRISTAIN AND ASKING FORGIVNESS OF SINS TO ALL OF MY KIDS

EACH AND EVERYONE'S REPLY IS

" I DO NOT BELIVE IN GOD, OR THAT I NEED TO BE SAVED FROM ANYTHING, WE CAN EACH MAKE OUR OWN DECISION IN THE WORLD AND THAT SATAN IS ANOTHER WAY TO THE "GOD" INSIDE OF EACH ONE OF US"

THIS IS SIMILAR RESPONSE BUT DIFFERENT WITH EACH OF MY ADULT CHILDREN

I LET THEM "FIND THEIR WAY" IN THE WORLD AND DID NOT PUSH RELIGION, THEY NEVER FOUND JESUS

I LET THEM DOWN MORE THAN I CAN SAY

I DID REMEMBER JESUS AND AND CAME BACK TO HIM

I HAVE FAILED MY FAMILY

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR THEM!

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF MY KIDS AND THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ADULT KIDS WILL, VICKI, BEN AND JOSH!

You did the right thing not forcing your own beliefs on your kids. Not many parents have the strength of character to do so. I applaud you for that.

There is nothing wrong with your kids' ability to be happy and fulfilled without spirituality or belief in higher powers of some sort. It's just as valid as needing these things for yourself.

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

ACTUALLY, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE, THEY REJECT IT....

According to your religion* which they don't seem to share.

I was raised without religious bias by my parents, which I am very grateful to them for. The little I do know about it, and as far as I know that's the part that matters, is to be accepting of other people's way of life.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

NO, SIN IS NOT ACCEPTED BY JESUS BUT YOU CAN LOVE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN SIN AND COMMITTING SINS BUT DO NOT EMBRACE THE SINNERS LIFESTYLE

PEDO, GAY, THIEVES, SATANISM, HUMAN ABUSE, SEXUAL SINS ARE NOT TO BE "ACCEPTED" BUT LIVE YOUR LIFE SPEAK OUT AGAINST SIN!!!

JESUS DID FORGIVE SINNERS AND LOVE THEM HE COMMANDED "GO AND SIN NO MORE"

SIN WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN THIS IS A FALSE DOCTRIN SUCH AS JOEL OLSTEEN "ACCEPT AND LOVE WHAT IS WRONG"

NOPE SIN IS SIN AND WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD/JESUS

SIN IS BAD, WRONG AND AND NOT ALLOWED IN GODS PRESENCE

EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE NOW - SOON IT WILL BE TOO LATE THE ARK DOORS ARE CLOSING

I can read what you're writing without it being in all caps.

It is implied that being accepting does not extend to criminals and people with no regard for others. I mean them not sharing your belief. There is nothing wrong with that, but it sounds a lot like to you it's a problem.

(1) Show this thread