God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

Well, I got my daily blue pill from my grandparents again today. They are now saying Trump should be executed for everything he did and didnt do on Jan. 6. I try to tell them the truth, with no avail. They acually called me fucking stupid for believing Trump. I am so done with this movie. I get called names for supporting Trump on a daily basis. I am drained. I cant do it anymore. My family is lost and there is absolutely nothing I can do except take the abuse dished out by them. They have warned me to switch sides before they call the FBI on me to report me as a terrorist. Very sad times.

feel the same way, there is 2 sides to every story and most only want to listen to one of those sides!!! stay strong as they will need you when the shit goes down!!!

In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bergztrum in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joel Croteau, click on at the bottom under it