Well, I got my daily blue pill from my grandparents again today. They are now saying Trump should be executed for everything he did and didnt do on Jan. 6. I try to tell them the truth, with no avail. They acually called me fucking stupid for believing Trump. I am so done with this movie. I get called names for supporting Trump on a daily basis. I am drained. I cant do it anymore. My family is lost and there is absolutely nothing I can do except take the abuse dished out by them. They have warned me to switch sides before they call the FBI on me to report me as a terrorist. Very sad times.

Only people mentioned by @BlizzardZ in this post can reply

In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication

feel the same way, there is 2 sides to every story and most only want to listen to one of those sides!!! stay strong as they will need you when the shit goes down!!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

just let them have their thoughts beliefs. They will eventually need to be Red Pilled when all truth comes. just leave it alone for now. keep yourself well & positive.

Dont talk about it with them, play along. Wait just a little longer on the inside with most of us.