#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's been weeks since I have been able to connect with Trumps Vibe.
Just got a ping.

#TheBestIsYetToCome
Mar-A-Logo is the Winter White House
also in Spring, Summer & Fall
as in Fall of the Cabal
Plans were put in motion long ago
just keep all eyes on the ball
Q Ball
It is the Que ball that strikes the tippy top of the 🔼
Rascally rabbits are all running for their bunker holes
and we hear the#BOOMS🧨💥🧨💥🧨💥
eathQuakes or D.U.M.B.S.
#WhenHuntersBecomeTheHunted

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

♥️👀🐸😎😬🙏🏻

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

♥️🍿😎🐸🙏🏻❤️🤍💙💥💥💥😬😉

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

Great Minds think alike...
1111-333-1717
🧙‍♂️
❤️🧲💕

I live in Dallas. this train rolled through Plano heading west just north of Dallas yesterday around noon. Dont know if they were coming or just passing through.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

Q - BALL -

in THE

END - Pocket

SQQQQQQQQQQQQN

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Yes

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
(7) Show this thread

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

I love your posts as well. Are these solid comms or thinking, hoping coms?

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

🌬💞

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I love this post!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH. I LOVE THEM BOTH A WHOLE LOT.THEY ARE SO AWESOME.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Diana and Dennis, thank you for all the good information. I heard that Epstein escaped. Is it true ?

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻💓
Epstein, in my oppinion, lives on ~ too many ???'s ~ there has to be something yuge going on there to be revealed down the line🍿🧐

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Well said Diana, so glad we reconnected. Dec.17 was very special to me, thanQ💗 Dates are special, today particularly.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Thank you Alexandra ~ Love & Light 💓🙏🏻✨

(1) Show this thread

At exactly 12:21 i looked at my clock and immediately began singing Kappys little ditty "12/21 take it away, Epstein Island burns away" Thenni realized that today is 2/11/2021...or 21.12.21 perfect mirror

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Marcy McFall to his Publication

I sang it and quoted it too today to someone else!, lol.

In response Marcy McFall to his Publication

Group sing
12 21 take it away
#isaackappydidntkillhimself
💓🙏🏻
🌸
https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE

(3) Show this thread

reminding me of#jfkjr's intimate gathering held at Trump's Mar-A-Lago (on the upcoming anniversary date too 😉) February 29, 1996~ the veRy day John made his infamous#FutureProvesPast 'Winter White House' Quote as well as the source of our most Favourite#Trump/Kennedy image ~ attached below
💞🙏🏻💓❄️🍿
hit the rightside ➡️ arrow on the 1st picture for more

Knowledge is a earthly possession, Enlightenment is only granted by God for those who know the spirit. Answers are in the Bible ✝️

Sounds very familiar to US Marshals service❣

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

JJ is still on The Hook for that Game of 🎱!
Hope to see you shooon! ❤️

(10) Show this thread

we need him back in the public eye🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻