Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

😉

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This is how we need to be thinking ☺️

Oh, heck, yes! This is a win, win situation.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

O.J.T.!!😃👍 All schools should give this Active way of learning. I have always learned better by doing something, as so many others. In the 1960's we had Home-Ec (economics) for girls and Shop class for the boys. I had playgrounds in the neighborhood, Bible School in the summer, also a Brownie and Girl Scout! 😃 This is what kids did even up to the 70's. I see so many playgrounds being destroyed these days. Children NEED ALL these things to THRIVE! 🙏😇👏😍❤🇺🇸

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Should be a requirement in all schools.......it is way of connecting the younger generation with and to the older generation. Build a rapport between the two and a healthy respect for humanity to do something nice for the sake of doing the right thing. Nice example of the best of humanity!! :)