Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I can honestly say I've never watched this show! Discernment is a GOOD thing! Knew better than to waste my time.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Me either

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

That makes my day..needed for a long time.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Absolutely

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Gee...., that's so sad. Let me try to shed a tear. Sorry, those were tears of joy.....😜

do unto others as you would want done unto you

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! GOD WINS ALL THE TIME AND IN HIS TIME!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

First they exposed their true selves, pushed their evil, THEN they lost their audience

Smell you later….

You get paid with the
same money you served.

Bunch of evil witches.
In time for Halloween.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

YAY!!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness