Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

What's sickest of all is they've been openly grooming our children in & thru public schools, including extra-curricular activities. Teaching sexual "techniques" to gradeschoolers!! How many parents know?! Are they ignorant, blind, don't care, actually support it... what?!

#Godsaveourchildren

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I have open communication with one of my boys. When he was in 4th grade I sat him down and said "ask me anything". I replied openly and honestly, never shaming him. I wash his sheets without question and keep a full stock of conditioner for him😉.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

I agree. They even tried to normalize beastiality in some New York schools, not sure if they implemented tho. Saw a video of some woman guest speaker presenting the idea. That's so "woke" it's demonic. Read an article detailing some of the sexual techniques being taught to little kids to do to each other! Felt dirty after reading it. Some stuff I'd never heard of before was so twisted it could actually cause physical harm!

(2) Show this thread