PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

VK is officially done in 30. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

https://x.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1715904473707504088?s=20

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

This is not news that makes me happy.
VK I promised several years ago that I would stand strong with you, and it's been quite a journey.
I am honored to have played a small part in such a time as this.
With love, and respect...

WWG1WGA

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

You will still have all of us, AnonUp isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Maybe we will all get to meet up with VK on AnonUp Mountain/Island somewhere the future. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am beyond blessed by this anon family.
yes I hope we all get to meet.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

AnonUp has been a Godsend and each person here a blessing! You have all helped me to stay sane in these insane times! (My friends and family think IIโ€™ve joined a cult ๐Ÿคช)
God bless us all the storm is looming,.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Oh yes, I've certainly been low, and my Anon family was there with everything from prayers to recipes.
It's a very strange time... my family is fractured, and almost all of my friends think I've lost my mind.
Another blessing is that my husband is awake with me.
WWG1WGA โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread