How could I possibly have PTSD?
…from the most intense psychological and psychotronic warfare ever
…over 6 years at the public frontline of the information trench war
…during a genetic and nanotech attempted genocide
…while the state continues to conduct economic terrorism against us
…as we discover we've been enslaved in a mind-control matrix of low consciousness
…with a precipice of collapse and war approaching to initiate total reform of everything.

Maybe it's OK to be a touch on edge.

I could not have lived thru these past several years without my Lord, the love and support of my Husband and very wise Son, the collective prayers which have gone forth from this platform and with a small group of close friends🙏🏻that said, I have been exhausted and have learned how to rest, I have had migraines and am still learning how not to absorb them, I have had many a restless/sleepless night and am still learning how to navigate those hours, but most of all I have learned that His grace is sufficient and to give that to others🙏🏻all that to say, once again Martin has used his words wisely and what he has so succinctly stated is all true, so to be a touch on edge is really really okay, what an incredible time to be alive🐸💙😭😇🙏🏻😎

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it