Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Daily reminder FREE-MASONS are not our Friends

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I work with a 32nd degree mason here in Canada and he is one of the nicest people
I have ever meet.
I don’t believe all free masons are evil, certain prominent lodges have been infiltrated and have become evil.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Had someone in 2017 say the same thing
about Mike Pence.

There are some who are ignorant to be
sure. However, to claim FREE-MASONS
have been paving the way and are White Hats
since the beginning as some on here claim.. not buying it. Not even close.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Trump and The Kennedy’s are FREE Masons…..the reincarnated Knights Templar. Knights of the Round Table, the Philosopher's Stone

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Let's have this discussion!!

ALL OF US

I have always been open to and encouraged a group zoom call to discuss many things….will have to wait until it is is person and we are reunited with all those removed for protection until it is over and no longer with us while their identities have been stolen by AI hackers

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it