PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I’m back on X! 😎👇

https://twitter.com/hiiipow3rx

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Nice!! How are yall doing it without getting suspended? I keep appealing my OG account and my new ones get suspended. So aggravating to hit a rate limit everyday.

Good Q! I’ve already been throttled by X. I can’t follow, like, reply or tweet. Only able to retweet right now. 🙃

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Any tips? I keep trying😕

I’m sure VK can do some sketchy shit and get that fixed 🤣🐸

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Same

Welcome home.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Happened to me when my account was new, shadowbanned (this last one i made and currently use). then they borked be for thinking i was a bot. then brought me back and shadowbanned.
Liking and RT was why they said i was sus of being a bot in their email. Hopefully your transition is smoother

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I got suspended again . They said I was a bot too.

(1) Show this thread

Well that was fast! Maybe VK can work that out for ya ;)) Hope all is well with the baby, GOD bless.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Thank you! Doing really well :) God bless. ❤️

(1) Show this thread