PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.πŸ™

Please pray for peace I have recently loss my Son. The pain is fierce. Thank you

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lbship in this post can reply

In response Miss Lbship to his Publication

Thank You for everyone that took the time to pray for me and leave a message. I am overwhelmed with the love and kindness you have shown me. Love all of you dearly. Family isn't always blood.

I’m sorry for your loss
God bless ❀️
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I will be praying for you and your family. May God help you get through this.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Thank you my mother heart is shattered.

(1) Show this thread

🧑PDJT🧑Prayers with you, may God keep you safeπŸ™#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#NothingπŸ’«LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrizeπŸ’«

Prayers for peace and strengthπŸ’–πŸ™

In response Blu Bird to her Publication

Thank you. Faith through all the tears..

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

My condolences on your loss. Prayers of comfort for you.

Floral designer retired , Grandma and dog Mom. Patriot

I pray for a hedge of peace and comfort for you in your time of grief and pain! I am so very sorry for your profound loss.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Praying for you now; may God's Peace and comfort be with you now, and always!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

There are no words for the loss of a child. I am so sorry. May God keep you in his loving arms and give you strength and peace. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’”

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My prayers are with you

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for your Peace that passeth understanding that you have granted to this grieving mother and to all immortal souls.πŸ™πŸ˜‡

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you and your son, friends, and family!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (MT 19:14)

There are no words to balm this pain. I love you.

You owe nothing to anyone, walk through this without accepting any pretense to be strong - we'll be strong for you. Take all the time you need, we're here.

πŸ’” The depth of the pain = the depth of the LOVE. πŸ’—

May the KING of Kings, giver of LIFE look upon you and your family and settle over all of you and through all of you HIS HOLY Spirit for supernatural peace that is beyond understanding. In JESUS name.

I love you, Sister.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Thank you that was heart felt.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Praying for you and your family. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son. May God grant you peace. πŸ€πŸ™

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

πŸ™ πŸ™ praying for peace and comfort

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Sending love and prayers to you.
Heartbreaking for you. May you be filled with love and support as you continue through this difficult time.
We will be here in praying spirit.❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Your daughter as she mourns the passing of her beloved son. Bless her with increased faith in You, comfort, love, support, joy, and healing of her mind, body, and soul. Give her peace of mind that You have forgiven her son of all his sins and that he is with You in Your Heavenly Kingdom. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen. Our loved ones live on in His Kingdom.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Sincere Condolences πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»
Can't imagine πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I’m sooo sorry πŸ˜₯
Know that God is with him now. I understand that pain you feel. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•