Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

All those followed me today too. Blocked ‘em all. They all joined anonup this month, all their posts started today. Ughhh!

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

I blocked 5

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

yep, I had three of them as well.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Same here, three of them. These "accounts" are really easy to catch on AU. Big phony vibes. 😉

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

Yup
Just saw a Qanon Official
As if. 😁😁😁

There are bunch of them that popped up.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Wish I could find them. Search has never worked for me here for some reason. Neither version. Have blocked those who followed me that I caught in time.

Keep AU clean!

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

I did as well! Thought WTH is going on earlier today.

same 👍🏼🥰🙏🏼

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Same here. Lol

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Operation Freeze Out In Effect.
Carry On!
kek!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Only followers of this user (@Nickie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread