Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Wow, so I just had to take my online CPR training. Its no big deal. We have to get re certified. But since I have learn more about Gematria and (Their) numbers I was listening to the online class from the American Red Cross and it hit me. 30 compression and 2 breaths.
One of the scenerios was at an address 232.

I started paying more attention because I know that they are part of the child traficking.
I mean when did it change from 15 breaths? The more I listened wow.

It really has been in our faces this whole time. Being awake feels weird, I feel alone, I am grateful for al

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

where can i find good info out about #'s. this is still somewhat of a mystry to me.

I am still looking myself. I was following along with Kim Runner on Twitter and Georgia Peach, they were doing the decodes from VK tweets and so I googled and got a little bit, but I want to know what their numbers mean to them. Juan O Savin I guess has been teaching during his interviews. There has to be more out there, I just have not found it yet.

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @XFILES in this post can reply

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Excellent videos...lots of topics.
https://www.nicholson1968.com/the-secret-88.html

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

https://theawakenedstate.net/numerology/

Two pictures👇hit the light ▶....