Wyatt got a VK dot
I'm adding my proud Anon Heart ❤️

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I have externalized this offline to so many people more times than I can remember.

So happy Wyatt said it so well 🤙😎

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Same! 👍

FLYNN'S DIGITAL WARRIORS.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Thanks for the repost!

WWG1WGA

Love the most powerful force.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Yep absolutely REAL... (your soul is real too) 🔥

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Absolutley... FLynn has family to protect and assets also likely... and we cannot count on anything right now.. everything is comms...

Flynn came to me in a dream... He woke me from a sleep at his house... I was sleeping during a gathering... and he leant over and woke me...

Also Eric and Barron came to me in a dream at my home... they came to hang out..

Both dreams felt like comms...

I pray Flynn is good.. I am holding to that... I wont give up on him... His name was used to create unity, it kept us all focused and vibrant and we did a lot in his name...

He has done this before... He did it with regards to people being in masks... he completerly cut it down... but its blatent that they are wearing masks and he know we know... so he was just bringing more attention to it.

I trust he knows what he is doing... I pray and send love to his clan... In my world he is good.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Exactly how I feel too...
🙏🐸

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

With Q from the start, and still trusting the plan.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Me as well!

(2) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

...I saw some photos of Flynn some time ago.
Then thought...how many clones/masks have been put on him (the original)?
Because the pictures clearly showed two different men.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

I saw a photo not to long ago and was thinking the very same thing. Not the same guy!

(1) Show this thread